[The New Gate] World's Terminology
- LV = Level
- HP = Hit Point - Health pool and stamina.
- MP = Magic Point - Mana pool.
- STR = Strength - Carry strength and physical damage power.
- VIT = Vitality - Resistance to damage.
- DEX = Dexterity - Accuracy and handiness
- AGI = Agility - Speed and nimbleness
- INT = Intelligence - Magical damage power.
- LUC = Luck
[Normal] < [Rare] < [Unique] < [Legend] < [Mythology] < [Ancient]
- 1 cemel = 1 centimeter
- 1 mel = 1 meter
- 1 kemel = 1 kilometer
- 1 gum = 1g
- 1 kegum = 1kg
- Jul(J) = currency that was widely circulated in the game world 500 years ago.
- Geyl (G) = currency in the game era (before Shin defeat [Origin]). Worth 1 billion Jul or more.
- Jul copper coin = 100 J
- Jul silver coin = 100 Jul copper coin = 10,000 J
- Jul gold coin = 100 Jul silver coin = 1,000,000 J
- Jul white gold coin = 100 Jul gold coin = 100,000,000 J
- Geyl coin = 10(+) Jul white gold coin = 1,000,000,000(+) J
- Human = They have the highest number in population, and there were a lot of countries.
- Dragnil = Power and vitality are prominently high, have a long life. They can transform into the shape of a human.
- Beast = They have the highest number in population next to humans, they are keen, nimble, have different characteristics in every tribe. They can transform into the shape of a human.
- Lord = There was a little bias about their ability, but as a whole, their abilities have the tendency to be high.
- Dwarf = They have skillful hands and are good at making armor and tools.
- Pixie = They are the longest living race, they excel at magic handling.
- Elf = Their lifespans come 2nd after the pixies, not only magic, but their crisis perception ability is high. They live in the woods.
- High + race name = Players who went their reincarnation several times. Said to be the strongest and most knowledgeable.